Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 @ Gujarat Industrial Training Institute
Gujarat ITI Admissions Basic Short Information
- Online Application fee: ₹ 50
- Examination Board : Director of Employment and Training, Gujarat (DET)
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021, Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 Online Application Form will be published 01 June 2021. Gujarat Industrial Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Admission Process is conducted by the Director of Employment and Training Center (DET) Overoll Gujarat. All Candidates are selected for admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by ITI Collage in Gujarat State. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of merit list, no separate entrance examination is conducted. The Director of Jobs and Training (DET) of Gujarat Government (DET) will announce the letter of merit for admission in 2021. A link to available and vacant seats in ITI Collage will be available on the official website. Read over full article to know more about Gujarat Industrial Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Collage Admission 2021.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 Check Status
All Candidates can check Gujarat ITI 2021 status from below Links
Detailed Status: Gujarat Industrial Industrial Training Institute Admission Status, Official Notification Not Released Yet
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission imp Dates
Gujarat ITI Below are some important dates of the events of Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission
Application form: 01 July 2021
Last Date of Applications: 30 July 2021
Payment of fees: 31 July 2021
Merit List: Second Week of August 2021
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 Online Application Form
- The application form of Gujarat ITI is likely to be published in the first week of June 2021 through online mode.
- All applicants must check eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further instructions.
- The Director of Employment and Training (DET) will publish the application form of Gujarat ITI on its official website.
- Applicants will be able to fill up the application form by the last week of June 2021.
- The scanned image of the photograph must be in JPEG format and not more than 50 KB in size.
- Candidates are advised to provide contact details specifically in their registration application form, as they will get further instructions on admission on their registered email ID or contact number.
- Candidates must fill in the correct information in the application form and no correction will be facilitated after final submission.
- Applications will be submitted by June 2021 last week.
- No hard work of the application will be required to be submitted by post.
- Take the printed application form and keep it safe for other possible references.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of Gujarat ITI prescribed by the Director of Employment and Training (DET) is Rs. / 0 / - is. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through fee online mode.
Debit card, or
Credit card, or
Note: Fees paid once, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat ITI in the table below. No eligibility criteria are mentioned.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India,
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a reputed recognized board or university.
Residence: The applicant must have Gujarat State Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Age Limit: Candidate must be 14 years of age at the time of admission .: No maximum age limit has been fixed.
Exemption: Age concession as per government norms for reserved class (for SC / ST / OBC)
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 Merit List
The Director of Employment and Training (DET) has announced the merit list of Gujarat ITI on its official website.
Merit list will be published in PDF format by mode naline mode.
The DET will prepare general merit list, merit list of women, SC or ST merit list, merit list for the socially backward class and several merit lists for the economically weaker class.
Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be able to participate in the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Consultation
The consultation of Gujarat ITI will be conducted in the first week of August 2021.
A counseling round will be conducted by the Director of Employment and Training (DET).
Candidates who fail to be admitted will be required to be present at the counseling center on the appointed date and time.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website every day to get more information about the consultation round.
Documents List Required
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Hardcopy of application form
- Class certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Proof of identity
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Certificate of Residence
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021 Highlights
The table below mentions the features of Gujarat ITI 2021.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 Basic Details
Organization Name: Industrial Industrial Training Institute
Managed by: Director of Employment and Training (DET)
Owned by: Organization Management Committee (IMC)
Application mode: Online
Admission Criteria: Based on merit list after consultation round
Official Website: https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat ITI Admissions Important Dates
Form Date: 03 July - 03 Aug Gust 2021 (Tentive)
Result: 31 20 Aug 2021 (Tentive)
CPOLICY.IN - Here all the information related to primary and secondary education is kept. Such as Bhashadip Book Solution, Sva Adhyayanpothi Solution, STD 1 To 12 Model Papers, Answer Key, Academic Circulars, all useful information for students and study material for every subject such as ... Except for Gujarati Study Material, Hindi Subject Study Material, Science Study Material, Mathematics Study Material, English Study Material, material for all types of literature and subjects is put here. Useful information for primary and secondary teachers, computer Rise files or leaflets which are used for teachers and all other information, all the information that is useful in the study are kept here. Teachers and students can get all the information they need from here and they can comment here and give feedback about the information as well as ask for the information they need. cpolicy.in is a web portal for educational news and information.