Calculate Inflation Online 2022

calculate inflation online

Diwali gifts to central employees of Modi government, big increase in dearness allowance

Good News / Big increase in Diwali gifts, dearness allowance to central employees of Modi government

The Union Cabinet has approved a 3% increase in the DA of central employees. With the increase of 3% DA, the salary of the employees will increase from Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000.

Diwali gift to central employees of Modi government

Dearness Allowance hiked by 3 percent

Salary of employees increased from 7,000 to 10,000. Will be done

The central government had already announced 3 per cent additional DA but it was approved in today's cabinet meeting. In July, the central government had increased the DA of its employees and pensioners from 17 per cent to 28 per cent and has now increased it by 3 per cent more before Diwali, taking the total DA of central employees to 31 per cent.

Total DA of central employees stood at 31 percent

With the new increase of 3 per cent, the total DA of central employees has gone up to 31 per cent. Diwali Bonus Gift: The Modi government has announced a big gift on Diwali to give bonus to the central employees. The government has recently announced Diwali Bonus for Non-Gazetted Officers. With this bonus, the salary of central employees will increase from Rs 7,000 to Rs 18,000 this time. The government has announced productivity linked bonus and non productivity linked bonus.

why is it growing

Actually, the Labor Ministry had released the data for the last three months of the All India Consumer Price Index. These include the numbers for June, July and August. The AICPI index has reached 12 points in August. The increase in the AICPI index is an indicator of rising inflation, so the government has again had to increase the dearness allowance by 3 percent. On this basis dearness allowance of central employees is decided.

Additional impact on other allowances as well

With the increase in dearness allowance, other allowances will also increase. These include traveling allowance (travel allowance) and city allowance (city allowance). There will also be an increase in provident fund and gratuity for retirement.

The Modi government has given a gift to the pensioners of the central government. The cabinet has approved a 3 percent increase in dearness allowance. Dearness allowance has been increased by 3 percent. This will benefit 50 lakh central government employees. Let us tell you, the government had increased the dearness allowance by 28% with effect from July 1, 2021.

Which was 11 percent more than 11 percent at that time. But from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2021, it was decided to keep this DA at 17%. The government amplified the DNA retrospectively. That is, he left the remaining installment and started increasing the next installment.

On what basis DA will be decided

Dearness allowance will be decided on the basis of salary of the employees. In which expensive allowances are different for government employees working in urban, semi-urban and rural areas. Dearness Allowance is calculated on the basic pay. A formula has been devised to calculate inflation allowance. which determines the consumer price index.

What is inflation allowance?

This allowance is given to government employees to improve their standard of living and drinking. As inflation rises, so does the cost of living for employees. These allowances are given to government employees, public sector employees and pensioners.