How To Open Jan-Dhan Account ? ; To Open Jan Dhan Bank Account Just Look For This Documents & Full Details
જન ધન યોજના અંતર્ગત અત્યારેજ ખોલવો ખાતું
👌રૂ. 5000/- સુધીનો મેળવો ડિમાન્ડ દ્રાફ્ટ
👌 રૂ. 30,000/- નો વીમો
✅ જાણો શું જોઈશે ડોક્યુમેન્ટ
✅ અરજીની રીત જાણો અહીંથી
Just refer this document and open full details to open Jan-Dhan Account 2020
Jan-Dhan Account Will Open Just Look For These Documents Under this scheme, accounts of the poor of the country can be opened on zero balance in banks, post offices and national banks.
The customers get 11 benefits in the account opened as per PMJD. Know that you get many features in this plan. With which documents how to open an account. It is worth noting that with this account they will get the benefit of those facilities which will be linked to the account Aadhaar.
These documents require opening a PMJD account:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- pan card
- Election card
- NREGA job card
Authorization letter, containing name, address and Aadhaar number
Letter issued by Gazetted Officer with photo attached
1. To open a new account, these things have to be done:
If you want to open a new Jan Dhan account, you can easily do so by visiting your nearest bank. For this you have to fill a form in the bank. It has to disclose name, phone number, bank branch name, applicant's address, nominee, number of dependents along with occupation and employment, SSA code, village code and city code.
2. Create Jan Dhan account from old account as follows:
If you have an old bank account, it is easy to convert it to Jan Dhan account. For this, you have to go to the branch of the bank and apply for the Rupee card. Your bank account will be transferred to Jan Dhan Yojana as soon as you fill the form.
3. Here are the advantages of Jan Dhan account:
- Overdraft facility after 6 months.
- Accident insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Life cover up to Rs. 30,000 which is available on the death of the beneficiary on fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- Interest is earned on the deposit.
- Free mobile banking facility is provided with the account.
- A debit card is issued to the Jan Dhan account holder through which he can withdraw money or make purchases
- It is easy to buy insurance, pension products with the help of Jan Dhan account.
- If there is a Jan Dhan account, then the account can be opened for pension in schemes like PM Kisan and Shramyogi Maandhan.
- Rupee transfer facility will be available across the country.The benefit of the government scheme will go directly to the account
To Read in Gujarati (ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચો)
Official Website : https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/
Latest Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
This scheme is a bank account opening scheme which is started by the Government of India mostly for rural areas. All information related eligibility, criteria, apply procedure, complete process step by step guide for how to get benefits of scheme complete information is provided in this application
India Daily Gold Silver Price Check Online
Cow based natural farming: Government will provide assistance of Rs 10,500 per year
CPOLICY.IN - Here all the information related to primary and secondary education is kept. Such as Bhashadip Book Solution, Sva Adhyayanpothi Solution, STD 1 To 12 Model Papers, Answer Key, Academic Circulars, all useful information for students and study material for every subject such as ... Except for Gujarati Study Material, Hindi Subject Study Material, Science Study Material, Mathematics Study Material, English Study Material, material for all types of literature and subjects is put here. Useful information for primary and secondary teachers, computer Rise files or leaflets which are used for teachers and all other information, all the information that is useful in the study are kept here. Teachers and students can get all the information they need from here and they can comment here and give feedback about the information as well as ask for the information they need. cpolicy.in is a web portal for educational news and information.